In two weeks this hellish semester, also known as the black hole of endless papers, will be over and I’ll have six glorious weeks off! I’ve been making a mental list of all of the things I want to do when I recover my sanity.
1) Make a latch hook rug. I’ve been dying to do one of these for ages and seeing the one on A Beautiful Mess recently rekindled that desire.
2) Experiment with attempting to make a blazer. I’ve never made one before and for some reason it just sounds daunting. We’ll see how this goes. And yes, this is directly related to the New Girl marathon I had the other day.
3) Make a schmancy tote bag. Also something I’ve never sewn before. Less daunting though. Andd now I’ve jinxed it. Poo.
4) Finish Seester’s Christmas present. From last year. -whoops-
5) Spin ALL the yarn so I can work on my almost-entirely-from-scratch sweater.
6) FINALLY take photos of the two dresses I made recently so I can post them.
December 17th. Freedom! Thirteen days to go.
In the meantime, the roomies and I have started putting up Christmas decorations!