1. I took a day off life last week and made a new dress! It’s not quite finished but I’m absolutely smitten it.
2. Boyfriend are both from the west coast so my roomie’s family took us in for Thanksgiving. They have an amazing gorgeous house right on an amazing gorgeous lake and it’s pretty much impossible to do anything there but stare.
3. New glasses! I’m so in love. I’ve worn glasses in public maybe five times since I got glasses when I was nine, and I’ve been wearing these everywhere for a straight week.
4. Had to stop on the way home for a quick jumping photo, of course. Wish my necklace hadn’t hit me in the face though.
5. Roomie and I took a study break this evening to pot some basil she sprouted last week. Lookit the baby basils!
6. Andd this is what my life is going to look like for the next three weeks.
Welp, the next several weeks are going to be brutal. School finishes on the 11th (technically we have class on the 17th too), and between and then I have eleven papers to write. ELEVEN. I did the math, it’s 51 pages minimum.
Excuse me as a crawl into a fetal position and cry.
On the bright side, it’s supposed to snow on Tuesday!
I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!