Finished Project: Ron Weasley’s Hallows Pullover


Pattern: Hallows Pullover by Melissa Metzbower
Yarn: Knitpicks Wool of the Andes Bulky
Started: September 23, 2011
Finished: December 11, 2011

Ravelry page

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Remember the Super Secret Project I mentioned a few times and promised to post pictures of but never did?

Well, it’s done!

I can’t recommend this pattern enough. It uses bulky weight yarn so it knits up super fast, and the pattern is pretty easy to remember. I did make a few adjustments though. I lengthened the body by about an inch. For the sleeves, I did increases every 5 rows instead of 4, up to 67 stitches, and then knitted even for an extra 22 rows to accomodate Boyfriend’s monkey arms.

Love! It looks just like Ron’s in the film:

Screen Shot 2011-12-31 at 17.31.25

Boyfriend was pretty happy with his Christmas present.


3 thoughts on “Finished Project: Ron Weasley’s Hallows Pullover”

  1. Fits BF perfectly….you are a real talent there girly….I can see you now in your therapy office with a client and your current knitting project in your hands tryinig to count pattern stitches while you simultaneously endeavor to diagnose your client

Comments are closed.