– I absolutely fail at blogging lately. It’s not even a lack of substance. I have about six posts lurking around the back of my mind.
– Thanksgiving was absolutely scrumptious. I’m still an avid believer in the fact that stuffing should be a part of regular meals and not limited to annual holidays. Noms.
– The Christmas knits pile is getting bigger! I was feeling increasingly guiltier yesterday when I realized how little time is left before Christmas and how many projects I have to finish by then so I took a trip to the yarn store (and only bought one thing for myself!). More on that later.
– I’ve purchased 6 Jane Richmond patterns in the past 48 hours. I am a happy clam.
– I also bought a winter coat and snow boots over the break. I *think* there’s a possibility I will survive this winter.
– Especially when one considers this pile of happiness.
– My Canadian roommate was making fun of me for coming up with excuses to wear my snow gear out. Can it just snow already please?
– Holy crap The Walking Dead. Is anyone else super mad about having to wait two months? I’m pining. I also may have obtained the entirety of the graphic novels that have been released. Except I don’t want spoilers so I’m afraid to read them. Gah.